- 1 small or 1/2 large head brocolli
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive Oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Jane's (or my Jane's like) seasoned salt
- Parmesan cheese
- Lemon juice (fresh)
Takes . Serves 2.
Robyn made this one up!
- Preheat small oven to 220C with tall rack.
- Cut brocolli into florets, spread out on oven tray (1 small or 1/2 large head).
- Mix with olive oil, garlic, and light sprinkle of seasoned salt.
- Roast 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with parmesan, Roast 3-4 minute.
- Squeeze on fresh lemon juice.